Thursday, July 25, 2013

BBF is looking for more volunteers!

My two volunteers have done such an awesome job. They helped me get everything ready and I wouldn't have been able to pull it off with out them. I'm talking about Fel Wetzig and Pereza Thompson. They rock and they deserve some recognition!

Now, since BBF is growing and getting just about out of control, I will probably need at least four volunteers for the next one. I don't want to burden anyone with too much work, so the more volunteers the better. Since it is a long way off, please let me know if you are interested via email at bloggerbookfair@gmail.com. I will put you on a list and contact you when I need to start organizing the next one.

There won't be any pressure. If I contact you in a few months and you've taken on some projects, no big deal. But I want to present the opportunity now while the BBF is still fresh in your brains. Tasks would be working with Google Drive, helping with social media, and working on Blogger (Maybe Wordpress if I decide to make the jump.)

So, if you want to help out or even if you have some ideas, email me! I'd love to hear from you! have a great day and don't forget to check out the directory some more to make sure you didn't miss anything! The events are still going, books are still free or on sale and you better make sure you enter those giveaways while you still can!

No comments:

Post a Comment